Premium Medical Care for Canine Companions in Wilmington
You can easily tell when your dog isn’t feeling very well. Finding out exactly what is wrong, however, is another story. When raising your canine friend, it’s important to get the best dog medical care available. Our Wilmington-based veterinary office, Coastal Carolina Animal Hospital, specializes in taking care of whatever plagues your sweet puppy.
Seeing your beloved pet fall victim to an illness is hard. At our animal hospital, we are fully trained in treating many types of dog medical issues, including those listed below.
- Ear Infections: Dog ear infections are common and troublesome, but are often easily treated with cleaning and medication.
- Worms: Getting these types of parasites is a normal thing for dogs to go through since they are always close to the ground. The good news is that, if caught early, they’re easily treatable.
- Vomiting: Canine vomiting happens often and for many reasons. It can be a sign of eating too much or a much more serious virus, such as parvo.
- Kennel Cough: Hearing your puppy suffer from a barking cough tears at your heartstrings, but it can be fixed with correct medication.
- Skin Issues: Every dog should be examined for fleas, ticks and scabies on a regular basis so that they can be properly treated.
Our Veterinarians Make Nutrition Plans for Dogs
Being overweight can wreak havoc on your dog’s insides and energy levels. Not only does keeping your pooch in shape require regular exercise, but excellent nutrition as well. At Coastal Carolina Animal Hospital, we offer customized nutrition plans to battle obesity and to give your pet the longevity and health it deserves.
Helping Puppies Grow Up Healthy in the Carolina Beach & Kure Beach Areas
From treatment for canine illnesses and ailments to preventing obesity issues, Coastal Carolina Animal Hospital is dedicated to giving you the best dog and cat medical care in the Wilmington, Carolina Beach and Kure Beach areas. Give us a call to schedule your appointment today at 910-792-9600.